Download Your Free 30-Day Trial!
Get a Test Drive of The Latest Features and Upgrades.
Download V4.2We can help with: setup and configuration, best practices, general questions about TM1, and a product demo. Contact us!
Beta 4.3 Feature Upgrades
- Improved data throughput performance
- Tableau server pass-through authentication upgrades
- Improved caching algorithms during Tableau discovery queries
- Private subsets are now supported when connecting via ODATA
- Improved handling of foreign language and Unicode character sets
- Data Streaming Technology. TM1Connect now streams the data from TM1 to your applications; significantly reducing memory consumption and improving performance.
- Smart Cache Improvements. We have made some tremendous performance improvements in session, and global caches. Subsequent queries now perform 15-20x faster than native TM1.
- SQL compatibility improvements and better support for sub queries.
- Parent ID attributes on dimensions were not being returned properly.
- Several SQL syntax fixes, including CONVERT and CAST of native SQL data types.
- IIS worker pools now shut down during install. Manual shutdown no longer needed.
- Installer does not restart the pool when connection is changed from TM1 Native API to OData API or vice-versa.
- Session caching settings are not exposed in the Manager UI.