Download Your Free 30-Day Trial!
Download Latest Version
We can help with: setup and configuration, best practices, general questions about TM1, and a product demo. Contact us!
Version 4.3 Now Available!
- Improved data throughput performance and memory consumption; especially on larger views.
- Tableau server pass-through authentication upgrades
- Improved caching algorithms during Tableau discovery queries
- Private subsets are now supported when connecting via ODATA
- Improved handling of foreign language and Unicode character sets
- Views created in TM1 that use subset aliases now automatically are reflected in TM1Connect view definitions
- Completely re-designed logging capabilities for in-depth analysis of all aspects of operation including TM1 server requests and responses, low-level operation timing and memory consumption.
- Improved parsing of SQL statements that have sub-queries, UNION and HAVING clauses.
- Added support for SQL date/time functions (e.g. TIMESTAMPADD, DAY, MONTH, WEEK, QUARTER, YEAR).
- Added ability to run 'EXTRACT' SQL function
- Default view mappings in the Manager now include hierarchies and attributes.
- Subset aliases are now used in the batch mode extracts as well as in the live mode.
- Fixed logic for setting column data types for the published views.
- Fixed SQL date formatting when using type conversions (e.g. Output will return a date when an SQL query contains clauses such as CONVERT('MyView'.'MyColumn', SQL_DATE).
- Fixed order of the columns corresponding to the hierarchy attributes, when they are included in a published view.
- Fixed bug that would cause a SQL query to fail when one of the string columns contained a single quote in the value.
- Fixed bug in the Manager UI that would lose hierarchy settings for a view after saving and re-opening it.
Download Version 4.3
- Data Streaming Technology. TM1Connect now streams the data from TM1 to your applications; significantly reducing memory consumption and improving performance.
- Smart Cache Improvements. We have made some tremendous performance improvements in session, and global caches. Subsequent queries now perform 15-20x faster than native TM1.
- SQL compatibility improvements and better support for sub queries.
- Parent ID attributes on dimensions were not being returned properly.
- Several SQL syntax fixes, including CONVERT and CAST of native SQL data types.
- IIS worker pools now shut down during install. Manual shutdown no longer needed.
- Installer does not restart the pool when connection is changed from TM1 Native API to OData API or vice-versa.
- Session caching settings are not exposed in the Manager UI.
Download Version 4.2